Ch. 96: Lara Finally Speaks

"Well lookie there!" Charles exclaimed. "All washed up and looking clean and soft like a real woman!"

Lara smiled. She felt shy.

"Hey, I brought out a robe that I don't wear anymore. I thought you might like to at least put it on."

She immediately shook her head and smiled.

"Why you just not gonna wear anything are you?"

Lara continued to smile, feeling shy in front of the larger yet friendly Charles.

"Well, that's alright. I certainly won't complain!"

Charles sat a table with bench seats on both sides. On the table was a laptop computer and on his face was a pair of reading glasses.

Lara found a reclining chair facing Charles and sat down into it. It was covered with cloth and felt very comfortable. It was a rocking chair as well. She sat all the way back into the chair and then lifted her knees to plant her feet on the edge of the seat.

Charles could not help looking at Lara. He had full view of her vagina as she playfully rocked the chair back and forth, swinging her knees left and right, and reached for the lever to drop the back down.

As much of an anomaly he saw in Lara, Charles was steadfast in taking care of matters. He had enough discipline to keep his focus on his banking and bill paying, and enough reason to know that Lara wasn't going anywhere.

Lara had gotten out of the chair to explore the motorhome. The shower helped relax her panic, and Charles' kindness put her fears at rest. Curiosity was stirring in Lara regarding the motorhome. She took note of the cab where the driver's seat and passenger seat were. Over the cab she could see a crawl space with a bed. There was a ladder reaching up and she chose to take some steps up to investigate. The bed looked inviting. She crawled the rest of the way up and rolled around on the bed like a little girl.

Charles noticed what she was up to, yet continued to focus on his things.

Lara had climbed down the ladder and began peeking into cabinets. She found a pantry full of cans and boxes of food. The refrigerator also well stocked with meats, vegetables, drinks, and containers of leftovers. Other cabinets held plates, cups, and cooking utensils. She tested the sink faucet by turning on the hot and the cold water. She opened the door to the microwave oven and immediately closed it. She lit the light switches for the overhead lighting. She even found the switch that ran the roof fan. 

Indeed, the motorhome was a perfect home to wander the country in.

Lara planted herself in the bench seat opposite to Charles, and stared at him.

Charles finally looked up over his reading glasses to acknowledge her.

"Lara." She said confidently.

Charles moved his head in a couple inches closer.

"My name is Lara." She repeated.

"Lara." Charles said.

"Yup."

"Well Miss Lara. I am finally pleased to meet you!" Charles responded, making a warm grin.

"Nice to meet you!" Lara returned.

Charles smiled again and returned his focus to his laptop.

"So, you care to tell me a little bit more about yourself, maybe why you're digging around the dumpster with no clothes on?" He asked, tapping keys on his computer.

"It's a long story."

"Well, I got plenty of time, that's for sure."

"Yeah, how much time?"

"How much time you need?"

"Well, I left Charleston about a few months ago, right after I graduated high school. I rode with a friend of mine. She was supposed to go to Fort Wayne to go to college, and I just decided to hitch a ride with her and see what happens. Except, I decided I wanted to go without any clothes on. Well, my friend, her name is Julia, decided she wanted a Starbucks, so we stopped at one. She went in, and, I decided to get out of the car and see if anyone would give me some money. Except, I was still naked. Well, a bunch of people got freaked out, but I had one guy who said he was a reporter for a college newspaper. So, I said, "Oh! I'm doing a college experiment on traveling naked across the country." And he said, "Great! Can I interview you?" And I said, "Yes!" and so on and so on, and then he gave me his Starbucks gift card. So, Julia and I left there and drove into Columbia. I was getting hungry and I wanted to stop at another..."

Lara went on and on.

Charles listened, but had the ability to focus on what he was doing on his laptop and still follow along. He would smile and grin at certain places in the story, and in others nod his head as if to acknowledge he was still listening.

By the time Lara got to the part where she and Julia got their car stuck in the mud outside of Asheville, Charles stopped her. He had recognized that Lara was quite eloquent, even intelligent, though certainly in need of help based on the way she took the breakfast and remained with him thus far. But the way Lara chose to explain herself was not what Charles was looking for.

"OK, stop!" He laughed. "How about this. How about I finish up with what I'm doing right here. Then we can have a seat together and listen to more of this story. Sound good?"

"OK." Lara replied.

She got up from the bench seat and walked back to the reclining chair. She picked up a magazine from a rack of magazines on the wall, and sunk into the chair, once again pulling her knees up and resting her feet on the seat.

Lara swung her knees to both sides and back again, opening and closing them. She held up the magazine and flipped through pages, focusing mostly on the photographs and advertisements. At one point, she held the magazine with one hand, and with the other reached for her clitoris.

Charles had taken notice, but still wasn't fazed by it. He shrugged it off as just a young delusional woman who seemed lost and broke.