Ch. 57: A Friendship Defined

"Hey." Lara whispered ever so softly.

Julia was breathing heavily, clutching Lara's body from behind, and rubbing her leg against Lara's feet. She had all but given in to her fantasies, and all but admitted that she was ready.

"Hey." Lara whispered once more.

Julia came to, and whispered back, "Yeah?"

"How do you feel?"

"Good", Julia giggled quietly.

Lara resumed stroking Julia's hands clutching her belly. She tried reaching behind herself to touch Julia's body, being careful not to bump off the branches of leaves that were helping to keep them warm.

Julia giggled every so quietly.

"Julia?" Lara asked.

"Yeah?" She whispered.

Lara broke free of Julia's clutches and carefully turned over to her other side, now facing Julia, practically touching nose to nose.

"I really love the time we spend together." Lara started. "I love being nude with you, and I love holding you. But... I just can't... go any further."

"OK." Julia whispered.

"I mean, a part of me wants to, but another part feels like I can't. I love you, I want to, but it just doesn't feel... right for me. At least not right now."

"I know." Julia whispered again.

Lara's hand touched Julia's breast. She leaned in for a kiss on her lips. Julia kissed back. The two smiled at each other in the pitch black dark of the cabin and giggled. They kissed again, not deep open mouthed kisses, but short, sweet, kisses on each other's lips.

Julia's hand rested on Lara's side, stroking her slowly up and down. Lara instinctively submitted, just as she would often do with Teresa or anyone else taller than she. Julia wanted to keep kissing, and did so on Lara's lips. Lara began slipping into a submissive state, unable to stop herself. 

However, Julia had never been with anyone before, not even with boys. She didn't know exactly what to do. She understood what Lara said about not being able to continue this with her, but didn't quite know how to read Lara at this point. She continued to kiss Lara until finally Julia realized Lara was no longer taking lead, and then stopped.

Lara opened her eyes.

"Hey..." She whispered. "I mean what I said today about never leaving you."

Julia smiled.

"I know."

Julia leaned her face in to find Lara's lips once more, kissing them softly, but holding it for several seconds.

Lara giggled ever so quietly, then returned a kiss back, even pinching Julia's nipple in the process. Julia instinctively pulled back.

The two girls giggled.

"You think the cops will find us here?" Julia asked.

"No. They'll never find us!"