Ch. 56: Staying Warm Under the Leaves

"Lara?" Julia whispered out.

"Yeah?" Lara answered.

"I'm sorry, but I think I need to poop."

"Oh." Lara replied, trying to think after they had carefully covered themselves up for the night.

"Yeah, I think the blackberries did it to me."

The two girls carefully lifted themselves up from the blanket of branches and leaves. It was dark inside the cabin.

Lara walked to the door and opened it. The night sky still had a dim shade of light from the sun having already set below the horizon. Julia walked out, trotting to find someplace to go. She finally found a patch of dirt inside a stand of trees.

"Oh my God!" Julia commented, clearly disgusted.

Lara waited outside, several yards away.

"Lara? I need to something to wipe with."

"Use the lake!" Lara answered.

"What do you mean!" Julia asked.

"Just walk all the way into the lake and wash yourself off!"

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"Yes! I mean what else is there?"

Julia carefully lifted herself from a crouched position, and gingerly walked to the water. Lara met her, held her hand, and the two walked in. Lara finally let her go. Julia walked further in until the water covered her waist. She began washing herself.

"Uhh!" Julia sounded with more disgust. "I think I just pooped some more."

Lara smiled and quietly giggled to herself.

Julia had finally walked out of the lake when she felt everything had finished. Lara was there by the shoreline, seated on the beach, waiting swatting at mosquitoes. She stood up.

"Come on, the bugs are eating me alive!" Lara said.

Back inside the cabin, they had once again nestled themselves under the branches and leaves. The two girls laid on their sides, this time with Julia clutching Lara from behind.

"It's not very comfortable is it?" Lara asked.

"Well, it's what we got." Julia whispered.

"I guess if we can get through tonight, tomorrow will be another day." Lara added.

Julia giggled. "Right?"

Since Julia left home, she had been going through a conflict, with one side of her wanting her mother and father to take care of her, and the other side wanting to be her own adult. But the weight of her mother and father's influence was just too much for her. She feared their disapproval, so much that she convinced herself that she would be happy under their auspices. Lara, who only knew of open horizons, and nothing about parental guidance, was weighing heavily on Julia's mind.

Throughout her years in high school Julia would visit Lara at home, watch her carry about in the nude, and talk of her sexual affairs with Teresa. She marveled at how Lara could casually touch herself in her company. Lara never seemed ashamed or embarrassed, only acting as if it were natural and normal. Just the idea that one could masturbate in front of others blew Julia's mind away. 

Julia knew it was odd for her, as a Christian, to be intrigued at such sight. She even felt she had sinned for continuing to visit Lara and indulging in her nakedness and erotic stories. But yet, she recognized she liked it.

These past few days with Lara, particularly now that the two were on their own, was starting to change the way Julia saw her life.

"So," Julia started with slight chuckle. "Does this really remind you of being in the bushes with Teresa?"

Lara giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yes!" She said, and clutched Julia's hands wrapped around her tummy.

Julia giggled, and rubbed her legs against Lara's feet.

"Tell me what it was like." She said.

 Lara giggled again. "I've told you a hundred times already!"

"Well I know, but tell me again."

"Oh, I see." Lara answered with curiosity.

"It was like electricity! You know? I was just really into Teresa, and I just couldn't stop thinking about her. After school we would go into the park and wait until no one was looking, and then crawl into those bushes. No one could see us in there."

"You had a lot of sex with her." Julia commented.

"Oh my God... Tons! She was way taller than me, and she had muscles. She would pull all my clothes off, and I would feel so vulnerable. We would sit on our knees on that mattress and she'd dwarf me. She would, like, grab me with both hands and muscle me around. It got to where I just didn't resist and let her move me around as much as she wanted.

Julia couldn't help but keep rubbing her leg against Lara's feet, while Lara continued rubbing her fingers against Julia's hands.

Lara continued.

"I didn't really know anything, and she would do everything. She would make me feel helpless and vulnerable. My heart would beat really fast, and it was like I always trying to catch my breath. My body would tremble the whole time. It was like I was ready to erupt."

Julia took in a deep breath.

"I would moan and cry because it was so much, but also because I knew she liked hearing me. And the more I moaned, the more intense she got. I would just tremble! I literally could not get up, I was shaking so bad!"

Julia kept rubbing her Lara's toes.

Lara was starting to realize what was going on.